1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

KMC XD Misfit Wheels

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by ajarman, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Blackout07

Blackout07 New Member 100 Posts

Much improved. Nice!
  2. lancer

lancer New Member 100 Posts

they look awesome and i love those tires!!!!!
  3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I like the stock wheels better.:gasp::lol:Just messing with you, the look fantastic!! As Adam said they match the truck perfect!:great::great:
  4. ajarman

ajarman New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Thanks for the complements guys!!

Backed in to a spot today and had a little rubbing. Looks like an easy fix, but figured I would have had an inch or two to spare.
  5. sstoner911

sstoner911 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I love the rims and tires. Have you had those tires before? Couple of guys at work had those tires but werent impressed with the wear on them.
  6. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Alston, those look great and I like how they look with the Nitto's. How do they ride? Any plans to put on some flares?
  7. ajarman

ajarman New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

SStoner, these are the same tires I had put on last year and about 15k miles ago. So far they have been good, but I doubt I will get much more than another 15k out of them.

Thanks Al! The wheels ride great and I think they made the Nitto's look wider and more aggressive. I have not thought about flares yet, but thanks for putting the bug in my ear!! Hahaha.
  8. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

That's why we're here Alston. I have one word for you, Bushwacker. :lol:
  9. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Where are my pics Alston?
  10. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

The wheels look great as does the whole truck:great: