Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

KMC XD Monster 20x9 $400 obo

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Classifieds' started by sfdefender24, Dec 12, 2012.

1. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I have a set (4) of 20x9 XD Monsters with a +18 offset up for sale. They are a normal 6x5.5 but also fit a 6x135 lug axle as well. Had them for on my truck for about 17 months. They are in great shape, just a couple little marks. Black color is still solid. Only thing missing for them is 1 lug cover, other 3 are still in my possession. Brand new they run any wheres from 850 up to 1100. I would like to get 400 or best offer. If you are interested in them contact me here, they are pick-up or local delivery only. Hampton roads, Virginia area up to a 100 mile away. If you're interested you can either contact me on here or send me an e-mail to my personnel: dehaan19@aim.com.

here is an image of the wheels.

Waxed side view.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to mention this, They will be available for pick up around the 7th of Jan. As that is when ill be back to the Hampton Area from Michigan with my new wheels installed.

2. devil_doc7721

devil_doc7721 Member

Hey bro i see you posted this a month ago so you probably dont but do u have these still by any chance?

3. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I no longer have them, they have been sold. sorry

4. devil_doc7721

devil_doc7721 Member

Alright man i appreciate you gettin back to me either way