1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Koenigsegg, investors to buy GM’s Saab unit

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Jun 11, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Swedish luxury carmaker Koenigsegg and Norwegian investors have signed a letter of intent with General Motors’ Swedish unit Saab to take over the loss-making brand.

More...
  2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I was never a huge Saab fan, mostly because they didn't make trucks. But one of my friends at work had a brand new 9-3 convertible black on black, and it was a hot little car to ride around in. I think she paid like $40,000 for it too, but they are very well made and the panels all fit together very nicely.
  3. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

It is sad to hear all the unfortunate things that are happening to GM, but at least they will get back to basics and should be able to focus better on superior cars and trucks. In the end this whole thing could make GM stronger.
  4. detailjohn

detailjohn Rockstar 100 Posts

Had an 86 Saab ,great car, ran strong....

GM never did it any justice.