KUMHO Road Venture AT KL78

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by RATRODKING, Feb 12, 2010.

1. RATRODKING

RATRODKING Rockstar 100 Posts

im going today to get a set of these for my 1990 4x4.
    265-75-16.

do any of you have any experience with these tires ?
    i never do any mudding, but occasionally do some rock and gravel roads and ramps where i go fishing.
    looking for a decent ride with no vibrations, good wet traction in rain, and wet boat ramp traction.

thanks

2. RATRODKING

got them installed friday. so far a nice riding tire, no balancing issues. ride is very smooth. all dry weather now, will report after we get some rain. never do any mudding, but some gravel and sand boat ramps where i got bass fishing.

3. RATRODKING

it was raining this morning on my way to work, and at a few stop lights i hit the gas pretty hard, and they gripped great. so wet traction seems to be good, at lest form a dead stop launch.

4. RATRODKING

so far i have right at 10k mileage on them, and they still look just about brand new. and i have not rotated them yet.

5. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Glad they are working out! I thought about getting the MT's but hadn't heard what anyone thought of kuhmo tires

6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

x2 on glad they're working out for you. When should they be rotated?

7. RATRODKING

i always like to rotate my tires at 5k, but been so busy lately that i haven't gotten around to it yet. but its nice to know that even at 10k there is no feathering of the front tires. im sure i will go with these tires again when needed. i really like the look of them on my truck.

8. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Post some pics!

9. jwco5.3

jwco5.3 Rockstar 100 Posts

I had the Kuhmo AT's on a honda element we had. I was happy with their performance without a doubt, but then again, the automobile they were on couldnt really test their abilities. Great grip in the snow though. We had a horrible storm here and just plowed right on through while everyone else was in the ditch.

10. RATRODKING

a few pics....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]