1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Labor Day 2013 Plans?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Sep 1, 2013.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

What's everyone doing for the un-official last blast of Summer? Looks like the weather is pretty good over a large swath of the USA, no hurricanes or tropical storms ... we're going to the pool to cool off in the 100F+ weather in DFW.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
  2. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Could not get a critter sitter so Ms Caddy and I stayed home. Ended up with the front wheels off her Mercedes; one side on a concrete block the other on a jack stand. Have to wait till Tuesday for the rotors and pads. So she will get my Leaf for Tuesday and I will drive the Suburbeast. Could be worst, the spare vehicle could be a Ford......
  3. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Fishing with large amounts of beer!
  4. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Holy Crap! I haven't seen a post from you in forever! Good to have you back!

Anyway, I was planning to work this weekend, but today was the first nice day we've had all weekend and it turns out I can't get a dump truck to come haul dirt out from my jobsite on the sunday of a long weekend, so everything still has to wait until Tuesday.
  5. ChevyFan

Where are you going fishing, and what for?

- - - Updated - - -

Wow! Welcome back! How have you been?
  6. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Vegging out....clean out the shed.....go for ice cream....play with little kids next door....they are like nephews or grandkids to us (4 and 1 and a half ) clean out box of truck after helping with another moving job....4 through or 5 the this year....Happy day to all
  7. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

Camping for us... including fishing, mountain biking and allot of hiking. Coolest thing was that the neighbors cooler was taken by a larger black bear... :)))
  8. ChevyFan

Rain rain rain rain rain. Plans going to the pool today were kaput. I stayed home and let the kids play video games and I just worked on the site and whatnot.