1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Labor Day Weekend Plans???

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Aug 29, 2008.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Just curious what everyone's got planned for the big Labor Day weekend. I don't know where the summer went, I blinked and missed it! Has been a VERY busy year, a ton going on, but we can't stop time can we?

What's everyone got planned? Burgers, cookouts, camping? Anyone have to work? Anyone going on a trip?
  2. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 New Member

I have big plans. I have to work and serve customers. I work in the meat dept for a grocery store here in town. So please everyone be kind to the workers please. lol
  3. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member 1000 Posts

i've been down in cape may in south jersey for the last week enjoying the beach and doin a lot of fishing, than im off to school on monday
  4. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Stayin home this weekend, probably cook a Brisquit Saturday and Burgers Sunday. Gotta work Monday, then I leave for 2 weeks in Las Vegas Wednesday.
  5. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab New Member 1000 Posts

i have plans to go hunting monday tuesday for dove ..but with hurricane gustav churning my plans may get changed ...along wiith my truck blowing away
  6. RockHead

RockHead New Member

I'm going to take the Boat out and do alot of Wake Borading and Tubing .........:great:
  7. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts

Headed out early tomorrow morning to go to a farmer's market (once a month, last saturday of the month) for some special purchases and then we're off on a little overnight road trip to St. Louis.

Considering wrapping a roast in aluminum foil and sticking it in the engine compartment to get in the requisite labor day "bbq"... :wink:
  8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

If you did that and photo documented it, i'd send you a free club sticker for your troubles!
  9. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab New Member 1000 Posts

i think it is worth it!
  10. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts

What if I did it on the non-GM truck vehicle? Does that still count?

Slight difference in gas expense between the 4 hour drive in the v6 mustang as opposed to the 'burban..

But I'm game!