1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Lambo on eBay

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by MWright936, Sep 27, 2008.

1. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Anyone have $210,000 I can borrow??? Holy crap this car is awesome! If I happened to be filthy rich, I think I would have to place a bid. Check it out:

Lamborghini Gallardo LP-560

2. Bruiser76

Bruiser76 New Member

How about we go halves on it?

3. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

:lol: I might be able to afford it if I split it between like 10-20 people! ...then finance that for about 60 months.

4. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

wow very nice. i'm close enough to check it but then they wouldn't be able to get me out of it. :lol::rofl:

5. Windigo

Windigo New Member

Ive got some empties in the garage!

6. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

They just opened a lambo dealership near where I live. i don't understand why because the pot holes in the streets wouldn't allow you to drive one. These are fabulous cars but I still like the Bugatti Veyron better.

7. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

juts think between all of us who have replied to this bulitiin we could split it !!! everyone would get it one month out of the year lol

just think of it as an early wedding present to you Matt :lol:

8. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, I dunno. I'm not too happy with the floor mat stitching. I'll pass...

:glasses:

9. Stouffer

Stouffer Rockstar 100 Posts

211.000 and reserve not met. :shocked:
    There is Lambo, Ferrari, Maserati dealer 5 min from my home. I almost wreck every time I drive by.

10. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

the Lambo Gallardo Spyder convertable i think is my favorite car in the world. here's a little Top Gear on it
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcK269oj5C4[/media]

or check this out, the Koenigsegg CCX

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BMr5_fFNsM&feature=related[/media]