1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Last 24 hours?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by crane557, Apr 13, 2009.

1. crane557

crane557 Rockstar 100 Posts

Is there an option to see all posts from the last 24 hours?

2. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

When I get on this site, below my name on the left it shows how many new posts since my last visit and I click on that link and it will show the pages of them. If you have left without reading them and came back, the number will be reset and the history will be lost so the only other thing would be to click on the "Today's Posts" tab, or go to the forums and open up each thread that has an orange folder to the left indicating new posts there.
    This is to the best of my knowledge, hope it helps.

3. crane557

Thanks

Yeah thanks for the help.

4. Fender Bender Intl

Fender Bender Intl New Member

i dont think so it would be nice if there was a newest posting tab or something like that

5. crane557

Ditto

That would make things easier :)

6. GaryL

GaryL Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

At the top of the page there is a"Today's Posts" button. It will do what you are asking about.

7. meash20

meash20 Rockstar

I use the "Today's Posts" tab up there ^^ :)

8. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I did that too but know that little window is not there. Did Steve take it off or am i just having problems witht the site not loading right. I miss that little window now, it was so reliable.:neutral: