1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Last payment on the Trailblazer!

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by ChevyFan, Sep 3, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Just wanted to do a shout-out that I will make my last payment on my Trailblazer this month! hahaha $264 is the final payout and then I get the Title.

We bought this vehicle in August 2004 when preparing for my oldest son to be born. The first payment was due in September 2004 and we thought that we would never get it paid off.

Since then, it's gotten us to our destination on several long trips, a couple dozen medium-long trips, lots of trips around town, been a daily driver to work for me for a time, a kid-hauler for my wife, it's survived a wreck and sheet-metal rebuild and it doesn't even have 100k miles yet. The only thing that I had to do was change the alternator.

She's been a pretty good vehicle overall!
  2. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

congrats. its always nice to pay off the vehicle.
  3. zubbiez

zubbiez New Member 100 Posts

congrats! Dare to dream that one day I will be in your shoes with my wifes car!
  4. lancer

lancer New Member 100 Posts

congrats! i can't wait for the day i pay mine off (or if i can SELL IT?!?!?!?!). 3 more years but good thing is its sitting in the drive with 12,000 original miles.
  5. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

congrats, i cant wait till mine is payed off, then the modes can really start:glasses:
  6. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

The two happiest days I owned any of my trucks were the days I bought them and the days I payed them off.
  7. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Congratulations Steve!

That is something that I have never done in my life, I always trade my trucks before they get payed off. I guess I get bored with them after a few years, hopefully you'll get many more good years out of your Trailblazer! :party:
  8. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Congrats on the pay off Steve, feels good doesn't it? Now not to put a damper on your spirits or anything but.... the '94 Sierra I had a few years back was paid off in August and in October of the same year it was totaled!! Good luck :great:
  9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Don't put the jinx on me man, bad vibes. :shocked:

No, I like to be out of debt, just need to pay off some student loans and medical bills, then hit the house payment. We will be getting into a new vehicle later this year though.
  10. moosetags

moosetags New Member 100 Posts

It sure is good to have it paid off while it is still running.