1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

last summer camp of 09

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by 1S1K, Aug 24, 2009.

1. 1S1K

1S1K New Member 100 Posts

Just a few pics from camping this last weekend.
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  2. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Looks like you were loaded for bear (or fun)!
  3. 1S1K

Well I was loaded for 5 woman? Four girls and the HH6. So yes Loaded for Bear.

Thanks MK
  4. Z71_guy

Z71_guy New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

looks like a fun time
  5. anthonyl9

anthonyl9 New Member 100 Posts

Looks like you have the THULE M.O.A.B. basket. I just picked one up off Craigs list. Love it. Do you have the net for it or do you pack a bag on it and stuff it full?

Lookin good.
  6. 1S1K

trip

The Thule basket I hve is called the "Play Pen" It was before the MOAB. It was silver aluminum. I painted it black. I think it is smaller then the MOAB.

I just got it and it was my firt use of it. I have Sea bags strapped in the pictures. I also used ruermaid tote oxes strapped in on the way over. either way worked good. I am still undecided on the look. I got some plans make it more intregrated with the rack system and not so high of of the canpy.

I am in the process of LineX'ing the roof between the Rails for the Rack System. This will help in keeping the roof clean and better protect the roof line in case small items scratched and or dropped on the roof. Hopefully reduce the chances of ruining the paint from splintering the fiberglass and scratching.

It will not be visable from the ground. a 4 foot x 3 foot section.
  7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Wow, that's what a truck is for, I tell you what! Is that the Olympic mountains in WA state? I've not been up there in years, but I love it over there, would love to take a trip there next year with the family.
  8. 2ToNe04

2ToNe04 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

my truck probably would of just got stuck in there lol :)
  9. 1S1K

look so good

TwoTone, I'm Sure you would look so goooood doing it.
  10. STEPHENSON121588

STEPHENSON121588 New Member

looks like a blast!!