1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

last trip

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by sheep, Sep 19, 2008.

1. sheep

sheep New Member 100 Posts

well last weekend we went on our last camping trip of the year just thought i would share some of the pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My truck and my dads 5th wheel:

[​IMG]

My dads dodge(left) and my grandpas dodge(right):
    [​IMG]
  2. sheep

[​IMG]

Uncle #1s rig:
    [​IMG]

Uncle #2s rig:
    [​IMG]

and uncle #3s rig before he brought the tahoe back up to pull the trailer to his house that is about 10min away from the camping area lol for me its about 2-3hours from my house:

[​IMG]
  3. Z71_usmc_rebel

Z71_usmc_rebel New Member 100 Posts

haha like the limo haulin the camper
  4. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

That's awesome! How do you like your Tent in the bed of your truck? I bought one for mine along with the airbed mattress from GM but have not used it yet.

[​IMG]
  5. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Looks like y'all had a good bunch to camp with. Always fun to share a trip like that.
  6. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

seems like you had a great trip and a you guys have a nice fleet of trucks (and limo)
  7. sheep

i love the thing, gets you off the ground and pretty easy to set up, my dad had it right before he found the 5th wheel he wanted and when he bought that he had no use for it so he gave it to me when i got my truck, the wifey likes it better becuz there is only 1 full size bed in the 5th wheel and of coarse my dad gets that. only problem that i have found with it is if i want/need to go somewhere i need to take it out but its not to bad just slides out the back and onto the ground
  8. Oxpatch Reb

Oxpatch Reb New Member

That's pretty sweet. Do they make a matress/camping type deal for the 05 Tahoe?