1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

LazerLite tonneau cover Very nice..

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Enkeiavalanche, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I like the design a lot, very stream line and It looks fragile. I guess It should hold up since it's aluminum, although I didn't see any bracing on the underside of it.

The guy was incorrect when he said it's the only cover on the market, that allows you to open the tailgate without opening the tonneau cover. My diamondback cover does the same thing, but mine is a lot more versatile than this thing lol!!

Good find though!
  3. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

That's what I have on my truck... love it.
  4. truc.karl

truc.karl New Member

I like its straightforward design, though quite expensive.
  5. CKNSLS

CKNSLS Member 2 Years 100 Posts

It's a very nice cover. However, they won't sell many at that price.
  6. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

It is a very high quality cover... durable cover. I like the very low profile. The only downside is it really takes two guys to take it off. If they would put two handles on the underside one man could remove it buy himself.