leather seat covers

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by Mysuburban99, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Mysuburban99

Mysuburban99 New Member

Hey guys looking for a leather seat cover. Any good ones out there? All I have seen are cheap and do not fit very good. Replacement seats are way to expensive.
    Thanks

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

In your looking what Company/Brand of Replacement Leather Seat Covers have you Checked/Looked at??.........and around How much are you looking and/or wanting to spend on some new seat covers??

3. Mysuburban99

Mysuburban99 New Member

I checked the local auto stores pep boys was the closest one to what I want but they did not fit very good sloppy.
    Would like to stay around 60 to 75 bucks

4. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I dont think you'll find quality leather seat covers in that price range.
    Probably the best leather seat covers made are by http://www.katzkin.com/
    but you will pay for quality!!!

5. bazar01

bazar01 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Try Iggee seat covers.

6. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

X2 on Katskin. I have a set of Cover Craft seat covers in neoprene. They do make them in leather. I like the fit but I think you can only buy them in sets.

7. Alan Crosby

Alan Crosby Member

Have you considered sheepskin seat covers? We just got some for our Burb. The nice thing about them is that they don't get too hot in the summer or too cold in the winter.

8. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Has anyone used iggee seat covers, I got buckets from a 05 silverado in my 65 Chevy and they look pretty nice and a good price

9. tlavergne

tlavergne New Member

Thinking of doing the same thing. Where did you purchase your sheepskin covers?
    Thanks,
    Tom

10. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

There are a few options available on eBay.