1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Leaves clogging tail pipe on 7.4

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by TCLARK, Jun 7, 2013.

1. TCLARK

TCLARK New Member

Thought my Catalytic Converter was stopped up, 454 just wasn't running right. Come to find out it have leaves in the tail pipe, got those cleaned out and also found a couple of Priuses in there........... Runs like a Raped Ape now.:happy:
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

How did the leaves get on there? How many came out? I mean, are you talking about just a couple that got lodged in there, or did someone go and pack a bunch of nasty leaves up in your tailpipe as a prank or something?

Reminds me of Beverly Hills Cop ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HktV2yGtLv8
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2013
  3. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

A nest maybe, or neighbourhood kids, haha.
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I just made an edit to my original post, it got me thinking about Beverly Hills Cop with the bananas in the tailpipe.
  5. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

That was a classic, loved those movies.

Took me a little while to find where your posted "likes" show up, but that will work :great: