1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

LED Bulbs in stock nnbs tail lights

Discussion in 'Lighting Discussion' started by 2k8z71, Jul 15, 2012.

1. 2k8z71

2k8z71 New Member 100 Posts

I was wondering if anyone has put in some 360 degree LED bulbs in factory nnbs housing. Just curious on how it looks
  2. 2011laserblue

2011laserblue New Member 100 Posts

I thought about this as well...interested in seeing some responses.
    Sorry I don't have an answer for you!
  3. 2k8z71

2k8z71 New Member 100 Posts

I saw that V-LEDs came out with some new LEDs that you can adjust how far into the housing they go. They also produce like 320 degrees of light and use 3 LED chips to do so. Only downside is they are over $100 for a pair. And the trucks would require 2 pair.
  4. AMac

AMac New Member 100 Posts

Did you ever get your answer? I think that if you were to keep the stock tails in that 360 angle view would be your best bet for brightness and for when you put your blinker on. The projector style lens would likely be brighter because the beam is more focused.
  5. ffdsmokeeater

ffdsmokeeater New Member

I just installed some 360 leds in the stock housing on my 2010. The thread is a few above this one, check it out...