LED Fog Lights Complete!! 2007 Chevy Silverado

Discussion in 'Lighting Discussion' started by TNTEEPEN_Chevy, Apr 30, 2012.

1. TNTEEPEN_Chevy

TNTEEPEN_Chevy New Member

Just Finished installing my LED Amber Fog Light bulbs thought I'd post some pictures for everyone that thinkn' about doing the same can see them.. I love them.

Attached Files:

2. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Looks awesome. I have been considering doing the same thing down the road. Thanks for the posts and the pictures. How noticeable is the difference?

3. TNTEEPEN_Chevy

It's pretty noticable totally transformed the way it looked because it all matches now. I'm definitely glad I went with Amber over a blue though because the Amber actually works pretty well in the fog. I tested that out this morning.

4. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I like those fogs. What brand are those and how much did they run you. Don't really use mine that much so I'm not concerned with functionality, but I want blue because they look cool.

5. TNTEEPEN_Chevy

Attached Files:

6. kboyts

kboyts New Member

Sorry to bump an old thread but how is the light production from these bulb compare to the stock bulbs?

7. jinsei

jinsei New Member

Nice job on the vehicle! Thanks for posting the link as I’m also planning to work on my fog lights. Now, I get to see a more affordable option through your link.Nice job on the vehicle! Thanks for posting the link as I’m also planning to work on my fog lights. Now, I get to see a more affordable option through your link.

8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

those lights look great!

9. 2k8z71

2k8z71 Rockstar 100 Posts

My question exactly lol. I would like to know the light output as well. I am torn in between yellow HID fogs and these.