1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

LED Guage clust swap done on my 92 Sonoma

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Falcone, May 18, 2009.

1. Falcone

Falcone New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Wasn't too bad aside from figuring out the climate control unit removal. What do you guys think? I could do a small write up I took a few pictures along the way.
  2. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member 1000 Posts

nice!! i see a lot fo guys do this to their jeeps
  3. Falcone

Falcone New Member

yeah I saw a thread on here about it, and I had a bulb out anyways. Took about 4 times of switching bulbs/ sockets to get all of them lit up. Damn them and no markings or direction indications lol. Bur irs all done and good. Now wondering whats next on the list.
  4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

They look pretty good, but you can't help the dead spots with the LED's. They do make 360 degree LED's for the dash, but they are about $5.00 a piece. White is your best coverage color for behind the gauges, and red is probably the worst one's you could go with. Great job on your project, keep up the great work.
  5. Falcone

Falcone New Member

yeah, I wasn't overly impressed with the LEDS, I didn't want to wait for some if I ordered online, and I just grabbed these from Canadian Tire, they were like $5 a peice :( $11 for a pack of two. But all in all I'm happy with it.
  6. North44

North44 New Member

Looks sharp!