1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

LED Light bulb type for instrument cluster and other lights

Discussion in 'Lighting Discussion' started by kamiksuburb, Dec 28, 2012.

1. kamiksuburb

kamiksuburb New Member

I was wondering if anybody new the sizes of the led bulbs for the insturment panel, also the led light bulb size for front and rear taillights, interior lights including courtesy lights on door and on roof. please let me know with any info!! thank you :great:
  2. zigger215

zigger215 New Member

Year make model?
  3. kamiksuburb

kamiksuburb New Member

Sorry for the Delay its for my 01 Chevy suburban 5.3 sorry thought it showed on my signature. guess it doesnt show for you guys. thank you for any info. :great:
  4. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 1000 Posts

If your bulbs are not soldered in (instrument cluster), then they are probably the same as what I have in my 2000 silverado. I will have to dig around for the LED part number, I only found 1 company that makes them and they are great.

They are made by US Speedo and if you download their 15mb pdf catalog from 2012, they are on the back cover.
  5. kamiksuburb

kamiksuburb New Member

nice!! thank for the reply!!