1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Led swap

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by Deadkennedys29, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Im doing the LED swap and i remember from my suburban i never got the cluster done because i couldn't find twist lock adapters that worked. I got the adapters from super brite led's and when you twisted them the metal contacts didn't match up. Im not all that handy with soldering. anyone know of a good adapter they have used and had luck with?

its a 98 hoe
  2. KWG08VMI

KWG08VMI Rockstar 100 Posts

Wish i could help, but i do remember someone else on here did some work on there dash light. Try searching around a little bit if you haven't already. Maybe someone else can remember where that thread is.
  3. Thanks for the reply man. Ive been poking around, What ive come up with soldering them is the best way to go. Gonna practice and git er done.