1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

LED tail light bulbs

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by A1CMason, Mar 31, 2010.

1. A1CMason

A1CMason Rockstar

Anyone have any idea where i can find LED bulbs for tail lights? I dont really want to spend the money on a whole aftermarket LED tail light, i like the look of the stock ones i just want to buy LED bulbs that will just plug right in place of the stock bulbs...
  2. sharpshooterusmc

sharpshooterusmc Rockstar 100 Posts

if u change them out u might have problems, not all the time but sometimes when u put leds, it makes ur blinkers blink fast like u have a burnt bulb
  3. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Correct, most vehicle will require a load equalizer to make the buld flash properly... But they get really hot...
  4. Blazerado

Blazerado Rockstar 100 Posts

Auto zone sells a load equalizer right next to there LED bulbs that will fix that problem. If you do get just the bulbs than you need to make sure you get the 360 degree kind not the cheap ones that only put light out the rear.