1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

led turn signal mirror questions

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by tommy19ss85@yahoo.com, Jul 15, 2009.

1. I own a 01 gmc sierra and I'm in the process of buying led turn signal mirrors for it and I would like some advice how hard is it to get the led signals to work what would I have to do and is it possible.
  2. gatormike69

gatormike69 New Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the forum. Give it little time, I'm sure someone here knows about the mirrors with integrated turn signals.
  3. Project1

Project1 New Member 100 Posts

i would think all it would be is grounding one wire and connecting the other to the wire that works you turn signals hopfully someone has a wiring diagram for that.
  4. zubbiez

zubbiez New Member 100 Posts

are you retro fitting newer mirrors?

here is a link that will show you how to retro fit led mirrors from a newer model truck. and also explains how to tie in the turn signals if thats all your after, Good luck I really like the way the led mirrors turned out on my truck.http://www.fullsizechevy.com/forums...63-03-signal-mirror-retrofit-information.html Also feel free to ask me any questions if you run into trouble.this is not the easy mod but can diffenately be done with a little patience, and time
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2009