I would first like to thank [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] for his help completing this. The kit is the one [MENTION=50750]zigger215[/MENTION] brought to our attention. http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/showthread.php/112780-Listen-up!. The kit that I received was almost complete. The only thing that did not come in the kit was a fuse. However, I did use wire loom that was not included. Tools used: Needle Nose pliers Dikes Wire crimper String Measuring tape Heat Gun Soldering Iron Electric tape Wheelbarrow (Don't laugh I will explain later) Cleaner/Degreaser Heat shrink tubing (kit comes with crimp connectors) The first thing after taking inventory to make sure you have all you need is to prep the area to ensure the adhesive does what it supposed to. Now for the pics. This is what came with the kit. Wire needed to be soldered to the end of the light strip. So the lights were mocked into place to measure for the length of wire. During this step the routing for the wire was finalized. While SurrealOne was soldering the terminal ends onto the wire I marked and drilled a whole for the switch. To protect the paint I used masking tape. It would have been better to use the blue tape because it doesn't leave any sticky residue. Once the terminal ends and the fuse holder in place it was time to install the wire behind the hood fabric. Take your time on this the fabric rips fairly easily. The wire was run down and into the loom of the hood ground strap to give it a more factory look. To do that the strap was removed to make it easier to pull the tape off the loom. The splicing tape that was on the end of the loom was a bit of a PITA to take off while the strap was installed. It only had to nuts holding it on. A 10mm wrench was used to remove it. I don't think there was enough room on the bottom nut to use a deep well socket. The next step was to use string to make a template for the placement of the light strip. Take your time on this part. I tried to do it by sight and had to pull part of it back off cause it looked like crap. A string was used to find the center line of the hood. Than we measured the total length of the strip and halved that. Took that measurement to the drivers side to begin installing the lights. This is where the wheelbarrow come into play. It was used a platform to work from. In order to follow the contours of the hood and the liner it was easier to lay down and look up. So laying on the rad cover facing up I had my feet in the wheelbarrow to make it somewhat comfortable. Peel back a few inches of the backing off of the light and press for a few seconds (how long depends on the temp you are working in) After the light is pressed into place before you climb down outta the truck double check to ensure the adhesive is sticking to the hood. Than stand back and admire your work!! The only downside in doing this is now I really see how dirty the engine bay is.