1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Leer cap for 8' bed 88-98 ; maybe newer?

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by 94cwbyup, Aug 23, 2009.

1. 94cwbyup

94cwbyup New Member

title says it all...good condition just needs a good cleaning...comes with 4 clamps..(2 broke during removal) need it gone quick so am open to all offers and some possible trades let me know what you have...want 150...cap can be picked up just south of White Pigeon, MI or in Lawton, MI. 87bird@gmail.com or 269-655-7951 ask for bill thanks for looking and also have a cap off of a 92 S10 alittle rough with no clamps but will consider all offers or if desired I'll let go with the big cap just to get it out of my yard...sorry no pics of the little cap. side steps, original grille and original headlights and corner lights are also available.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2009
  2. eagle542807

eagle542807 New Member

Hi, Newby Chuck here. Was wondering if you still had the Topper and How much did you want for it. Do you know if it will fit a 98 GMC 1500 with3rd door. Measurements are: 81X69"... Thanks for info. Chuck eagle542807@yahoo.com