1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

less then $10 in mods

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by 5speedsilverado, Mar 16, 2009.

1. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

the only thing i payed for to change the look of my truck was the paint for the wheels, i de-badged the tailgate, added a tail gate cover top thinggy off of the higher end models and right now im working on painting the bow tire flat black. what do you think???

before

[​IMG]

after

[​IMG]

and the second picture is in the sig
  2. trojans1981

trojans1981 New Member

nice job man
  3. brownpridex111

brownpridex111 Rockstar 100 Posts

nice job but i coulds see the painted rims
  4. chiefbkt

chiefbkt New Member

Looks good.
  5. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

sorry the picture got deleted out of my sig, here it is again and thanks for the comments

[​IMG]
  6. reddedsilvy05

reddedsilvy05 Rockstar

those are the first things i did to my truck! nice man....you can really get that truck to be a fun performance machine, a 4.8 single cab shortbed with a 5 speed?!?! yea thats awesome :great:
  7. TMRuiz

TMRuiz Rockstar 100 Posts

Looks good, I had almost the same truck, but it was a 2000 GMC. I also just took a hole saw to the rear bumper and mounted one of those 7 pin / 4 flat trailer hook ups and added lowering shackles to help keep the truck on the road when hitting nasty bumps. But yes that does look better with the mods you did.