Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Lets say we do a GTG in the center of Ohio?

Discussion in 'OH - Ohio Chevy Truck Fans' started by Curky, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Here is the thing. Every GTG 90% no show that say they are going. If I get one set up in the exact center of OH it will ne around 2hr20mins from any point, so they say. It is called Centerburg, OH 43011.
    It would be nice to do one in fall or spring. Spring will give enough time to plan. If we have enough ppl willing to go.
    It is a small town and im sure we (I) could contact the Mayor and get a response

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Gtgs need to be in a population center ... not in the middle of no where. Can't do one that's 500 miles from everyone just to make in equidistant to everyone.

3. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Really! So you get one together and spend all that time to do so and have 10ppl show up because it is to far for ppl to drive.
    So why would I give any initiative if no one else is, right?

4. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Been through there on hwy 36 ,sure if you can enough people interested could work something out. From reading street/ hot rod magazines they have a lot of car shows around Columbus

5. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

[MENTION=34858]Enkeiavalanche[/MENTION] and I tried getting people to go to the largest truck show in the east in Carlisle Pa. It was a 5 hour drive for me and I think about 3+ hours for Enkei. We couldnt get anyone to go!!! we tried for 3 months to get people there and it just didnt happen.. FSC club had 31 people show up and we had 2. I can appreciate your efforts [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] but it seems our membership here at this club likes to keep our friendships online. Its too bad because it seems like a lot of nice people here that a lot of good friendships could be made a lot further than just online.:neutral: