1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Lets see your Limo Pics.. All types of Limo's ...

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Enkeiavalanche, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Always like riding in or seeing Custom Limo's so I will start this off..

Here is the Limo that I had for my Wedding. I did not even know about it till that day....The wife picked it out without me knowing..
    ourweddinglimo2.jpg ourweddinglimo.jpg SGJ309DSCF5164.jpg

Here's a H2 Limo infront of St Pat's in NYC.. stpetershummere.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Ok some more I found at the NOPI show in Ga in 06... nopi 021 (Custom).jpg nopi 036 (Custom).jpg nopi 037 (Custom).jpg You might have seen this Sub in a few Mags in the past..
  2. Kady

Kady New Member

You married a good one! Lol.
  3. Enkeiavalanche

I did But she Lives 900 Miles from me.. With my Dogs.. :frown:

I also drive this for our Co every once in a while.. camelbackdj's.jpg and this.. giantsday....jpg
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I'll second that. Not gonna hijack the thread, but that's got to be hard.

Ok, more limos.
  5. Enkeiavalanche

Now this is a Limo ....

[h=1]Limo restyled for Pope arrives at America's Car Museum[/h]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    By: Restyling Staff
    Friday, March 1, 2013

LeMay-America’s Car Museum (ACM), Tacoma, Wash., announced the surprise arrival of a 1964 Lincoln Continental limousine custom made to protect Pope Paul VI, and later used to shuttle Apollo astronauts Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and Jim Lovell along ticker-tape parades in Chicago.
    The one-off limo was specialty ordered by the Vatican in 1965 for Pope Paul’s visit to New York and customized by Chicago-based Lehmann-Peterson coachbuilders. In just two weeks, the car was stretched to nearly 21 ft., the roof was made fully removable, and a bulletproof shell and windscreen were installed. The limo was also given additional seating, special lighting and a public address system, according to an ACM press release.
    [​IMG]
    In 1968, the Vatican had the limo shipped to Columbia for the 39[SUP]th[/SUP] International Eucharistic Congress. It again underwent extensive modifications to allow for more seating, as well as better air circulation at higher elevations.
    “The Papal Continental is an astounding example of Americana,” said Scot Keller, ACM chief marketing and communications officer. “The number of influential people who’ve ridden inside this car is staggering. From the first man to walk on the moon to His Holiness … needless to say, this is an extremely unique automobile.”
    The ’64 Continental is on loan to ACM from a prominent local collector and is currently being displayed in the museum’s front lobby.
    “Equally as impressive as the car’s historical provenance is the level of ingenuity that went into customizing it,” Keller said. “Visitors should examine it closely because the devil’s in the details.”
    For more information on the Lincoln or ACM, visit www.lemaymuseum.org

6. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts

That Sub needs to be painted yellow.:sign0020: