1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Lets try this again-fog lights

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by hunky, Jun 3, 2009.

1. hunky

hunky New Member 100 Posts

O.K. One more try. Can OEM or after market fog lights be added to a 2007 silverado classic? GMC offers a kit for the sierra but chevy stops offering a kit after 2005. Anybody have a clue here? Local dealers won't commit either way. Can I use the GMC kit and substitute chevy fog lights? Anybody?
  2. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Last edited: Jun 3, 2009
  3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I would have to agree with what 5speedsilverado said, you would be better off with an aftermarket vehicle specific kit if you are worried about fitment. PIAA is an awesome product from there complete harnesses which are plug-n-play, to there high quality lighting components. I have bought numerous things from PIAA and have never gotten a dud, the lights I have in my signature are all PIAA including the headlight bulbs. I have had everything on my truck for 3 years now, and have never had anything go bad yet.

Here is another option for your front bumper lights, these will fit directly where the stock fog lights do as they are compatible with the 03-07 Silverado's. They have multiple beam patters, from fog to driving beam plus they use the Plasma Ion bulb for fog, and the extreme white plus for driving beam. The two center bulbs are for looks, and they are blue and white I believe. Summit Racing has them for $349, and then the vehicle specific bracket for your truck is $49 from PIAA. Check em out!

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=PIA-4081&N=700 115&autoview=sku