1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Leveled 2009 silverado W/T

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Fernie18, Jun 10, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. Fernie18

Fernie18 Member

This morning I finally leveled my truck with a 2.5" supreme suspension leveling kit. I'm so happy with the results! Here are a couple of pictures:

Before:

DSC01509.jpg

After:
    DSC01649.jpg DSC01651.jpg DSC01652.jpg DSC01653.jpg

The kit itself:
    DSC01631.jpg

2. larryleeUSN

larryleeUSN Rockstar 100 Posts

looks good. i miss my RCSB.

3. Fernie18

Fernie18 Member

Thank you! and yeah, it's a great truck, it would kill me if I would ever trade it in. I've been through a lot with it :)

4. Nice work. Did this kit give you the full 2.5" as advertised? Why is it that other 2.5 kits come with the strut extensions and the lower blocks?
    Did you have the modify the strut assembly in anyway?
    Did you have to get an alignment immediately?
    Thanks for the info and pics.

5. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Looks 10x better man! Keep up the good work.

6. Fernie18

Fernie18 Member

Hey thanks man! Next up, some wheels and tires :happy:

The kit said it would give me about 2.5" of lift in the front, however after I took measurements the front was still lower about .25 - .5 " And I have seen various kits that come in a 2 piece kit as you mentioned. Such as Top Gun Customz. The reasoning behind that I do not know, but I have read about it somewhere. I just forget >.< And, I did not have to modify the strut at all. No cutting or drilling. Lastly, I did have an alignment done immediately actually.

7. larryleeUSN

IMG879.jpg finally got my leveling kit in.

8. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

looking good dude!!!

Alex

9. kayzen

kayzen Member

Looks really nice.. I have WT i been looking a nice easy leveling kit can you tell me where you got it from and how much was it? did you do you yourself?

10. larryleeUSN

Idk if you're asking Fernier or myself. But ill answer on my part and apologize ahead of time if you weren't asking me. I got a kit of eBay. 2.5" kit with shipping came out to $46 and some change. Put it in with a friend. Didn't take but just over an your. The ball joints were the biggest pain, wanting to turn in the control arm and not tighten but we go it.