1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Leveling a new 2500 crew cab duramax

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Tim Crowe, May 30, 2009.

1. Tim Crowe

Tim Crowe New Member

I have a new body style crew cab 2500 4x4 and would like to level it. Its jacked up so much in the rear it looks bad to me. I dont want to raise the front if I can help it. The back of the truck just sits WAY too high for the 17" tires. Thanks in advance, Tim Crowe
  2. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

yea that is one of the unfortunate things about chevy trucks. Most people do a leveling kit to level it out and then get some larger tires to fill the wheel wells a little better. however, you can get lowering kits for the rear i believe, I just dont know where
  3. Burden33

Burden33 New Member

if you decide after you want to lift the front instead of droping the back you will have to change the front shocks just a lil advice we just got it done to my fathers 2008 desiel
  4. Tim Crowe

Tim Crowe New Member

Thanks men. I am going to look into it this week.