Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Leveling kit and wheel selection post pic

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by smiller09, Apr 11, 2010.

1. smiller09

smiller09 New Member

I have a 07 gmc sierra nbs and i am getting a leveling kit for it. I want to put 18's on it but i dont want them to rub. If anyone has suggestions please let me know. I would also like to see pictures of 07 or newer nbs sierra's or silverados with leveling kits and please let me know what kind you used and what rims and tires your running. Thanks and please post pictures on the thread.

2. 08SierraZ71

08SierraZ71 New Member

hey there, it might not be exactly what your looking for but I've got an 08 sierra with a readylift leveling kit. I'm running 20 inch rims so it may be a little different but the tires are 305/50/20. For the rear I just had a shop install an extra leaf and re-arch them. I love the look and didn't notice any difference in the ride quality. It's definitely a cheaper route than any suspension lift.
    Here's a few pics, hope that helps a bit.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]