1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Leveling Kit ~ Chevy Silverado

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by nthammack, Mar 31, 2011.

1. nthammack

nthammack New Member

Howdy everyone,
    I'm just about ready to buy my Daystar coil spring spacers and shocks, I just wanna see a few pics of some leveled silverados. It's a two inch leveling kit, so if anyone has some before and after pics of a 2" leveling kit, regardless of brand, please share em. Thanks so much
  2. Schaub

Schaub New Member

Ready Lift 2.25" This kit is top notch, dont really see any point in messing with any other kit.

[​IMG]
  3. ajarman

ajarman New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

X2 on Schaub....I love my ReadyLift!!

[​IMG]
  4. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I beg to differ,Bilstein 5100 levelling shocks not only improve the comfort & handling of your stock ride,they have a lifetime warranty.
  5. ajarman

All I have to say to you Sir is ..........:na:
  6. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f New Member 100 Posts

i have no issues with my rc 2inch, it was cheap and easy to install, didnt even have to remove the strut all the way
  7. Bigbomber

What kind of warranty did Rough Country give you on your levelling kit. I spent $40,000 on my truck, the last thing i think about is putting anything cheap on it.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Did you ever get your Bilsteins ,Alston?
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2011
  8. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f New Member 100 Posts

rough country offers the same BS lifetime warranty
  9. ajarman

I am bouncing around the idea of the Rancho 4" kit or just getting the Bilsteins. The wife is not happy about me spending the money on the lift cause she knows that means more money on tires and whatever else, but there is a $500 rebate till August.
  10. Bigbomber

YA but your still riding on stock shocks which don't come close to the Bilsteins

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Alston,why would you need to buy new tires?A 4" lift would look great with your size tires.