Leveling kit installed! ~ 2" Rough Country on Silverado with Photos

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by heatharnold, Mar 20, 2012.

1. heatharnold

heatharnold New Member

Just got a Rough Country 2'' leveling kit put on my Silverado and my dad's Sierra. His truck is a crew cab so the rake wasn't as noticeable. I think it really improves the looks of both. Now they actually look like they are 4 wheel drive. Up next is a K&N Intake and window tint for summer. I might get a set of WeatherTech or Huskey mats. I'm tired of cleaning out those grooves on the stock mats.

Attached Files:

2. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That's a very nice looking truck!!!!:great:

3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Looks great! It sounds like you are now an expert on installing leveling kits. :glasses:

4. heatharnold

heatharnold New Member

I didn't install it. No way! My neighbor was going to, but he decided it was too hard. I had a local shop do it.

5. mfleetwood

Ahh...saved yourself the headache, huh? And probably quite a bit of time. Definitely looks good either way!

6. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Yep...definitely looking good! Still trying to figure out if I want to put mine in.

7. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Truck looks great man! Some more aggressive tires would really set that truck off in my opinion. Maybe a bull bar or brush guard too. Good job!

8. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nice, how's the ride?

9. heatharnold

heatharnold New Member

I can't tell any difference in the ride

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

I'm looking at a bull bar right now and I will definitely get more aggressive tires when these wear out!

10. mfleetwood

Check out [MENTION=34315]Als09Sierra[/MENTION] ride....he's got a nice set up with a bull bar that is the same year/model as yours.