1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Leveling kit installed! ~ 2" Rough Country on Silverado with Photos

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by heatharnold, Mar 20, 2012.

1. heatharnold

heatharnold New Member

Just got a Rough Country 2'' leveling kit put on my Silverado and my dad's Sierra. His truck is a crew cab so the rake wasn't as noticeable. I think it really improves the looks of both. Now they actually look like they are 4 wheel drive. Up next is a K&N Intake and window tint for summer. I might get a set of WeatherTech or Huskey mats. I'm tired of cleaning out those grooves on the stock mats.

Attached Files:

2. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That's a very nice looking truck!!!!:great:
  3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Looks great! It sounds like you are now an expert on installing leveling kits. :glasses:
  4. heatharnold

heatharnold New Member

I didn't install it. No way! My neighbor was going to, but he decided it was too hard. I had a local shop do it.
  5. mfleetwood

Ahh...saved yourself the headache, huh? And probably quite a bit of time. Definitely looks good either way!
  6. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Yep...definitely looking good! Still trying to figure out if I want to put mine in.
  7. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Truck looks great man! Some more aggressive tires would really set that truck off in my opinion. Maybe a bull bar or brush guard too. Good job!
  8. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nice, how's the ride?
  9. heatharnold

heatharnold New Member

I can't tell any difference in the ride

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

I'm looking at a bull bar right now and I will definitely get more aggressive tires when these wear out!
  10. mfleetwood

Check out [MENTION=34315]Als09Sierra[/MENTION] ride....he's got a nice set up with a bull bar that is the same year/model as yours.