1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Leveling Kit Options

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Metaluzc, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Metaluzc

Metaluzc Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

I have noticed that Rough Country seems to be a favorable choice for leveling kits, but I was wondering what other members feel is the best product for the price. Here's a list of a few I found:

1. Pro Comp for $220
    2. Ready Lift for $230
    3. Truxx for $200
    4. Skyjacker for $143
    5. Daystar $120
    6. Tuff Country for $115
    7. Rough Country for $130
  2. sweetassz71

sweetassz71 Rockstar

3. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Pro-Comp keys are less than $120 at stylin' trucks, I paid $170 18months ago. They have worked well for me so far, just make sure the keys are forged and not cast.
  4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

5. ffmccarthy

ffmccarthy New Member

rough country has a pretty good price and comes with full bolts not extenders.
  6. gmc4life1

gmc4life1 New Member

i just bought the readylift 2.5 for the front and 3 in the back ..well actually it a 3 in block that replaces the 1.25in factory block and also the shock relocator ... i think that using one company that has everything u need is a must...from there it just depends if you want cheap, ok parts or expensive really good stuff..i personly try to use the best stuff on my truck...i use it and abuse it..
  7. Metaluzc

Metaluzc Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

I've found that babying the truck isn't the funnest route to go, so I abuse it also. Kind of the reason why I've replaced a few ball joints, upper control arm driver side, wheel baring driver side, and now the U-joints within the two years I've owned the truck. But I love my silverado and plan to keep it until one of us dies.