1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Leveling kit suggestions

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by brendozer, Dec 3, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. brendozer

brendozer New Member

Hey guys, I'm new to the site. Just got a 2003 Silverado from my dad. 1500 2wd. I wanted some suggestions for leveling kits. It seems that all of the ones I come across are for 4x4 so specific links would be appreciated. I've decided that I will run 17'' pro comp rims series 7069 and pro comp xtreme all terrains 285s. Can anyone explain the whole backspacing to me? Thanks in advance guys! Also if anyone wants to post a picture of their truck with a leveling kit that would be cool too
  2. K15 Blazer Guy

K15 Blazer Guy New Member 100 Posts

on mine, im going 2" lift keys in the front and 2" add-a-leafs in the back...
    funny thing is, the passenger lift key required it to be much higher than the driverside key.... prob from the motor rocking to the right
  3. RadoRage

RadoRage New Member

Check the pics thread to see how they look. As far as what type, you can do leveling shocks, spacers and the keys depending on what your suspension set up is. Check out autoanything and submit your vehicle info. You'll be able to see all of the kits that will work. Try 4wheelparts as well. In the wheel and tire section there are several diagrams and links to help you understand wheel sizes and fitment.

Personally, I went with a 1.5in spacer in the front of my silverado. It raised the front a little and still had a little rake to it.