1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Life's a BEACH

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by dwill3015, Jul 9, 2007.

1. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks for the great comments guys!
    The brushguard and lights, wheels and tires, chrome accents, vent visors, and Line-x bed liner were all installed at the dealer and were on the truck when I bought it new (they called it the "Northwest Package"). I only added the chrome fuel door, bed extender, and HID light kit.

Long beach, WA is the only beach I have been to in Washington that you can drive on and is considered a state hi-way so no ORV's are allowed. I have been to Sand Lake on the Oregon Coast near Tillamook where you can ride or drive ORV's on the beach.

The weather was cloudy and in the upper 60's and not windy at all but we all managed to get a little color from playing in the sand and wading in the water. We did pay an annual visit to Jake-The Alligator Man at Marsh's free museum.

2. maxumpower

maxumpower Rockstar

Looks Awesome!:great: Minus 1 thing.....i can take my top off with mine in the sand and not get in trouble when things get wet....:lol:

3. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I do have an 87 K5 Blazer for topless beaches when the occasion arises:rofl:
    Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!

4. Bonzai01

Bonzai01 Member

My wife can take her top off on the beach...then the truck becomes invisible. I can still see it but everybody else says "what truck?" I am glad you got a calm day over there...there's a reason they have the kite festival in Long Beach LOL. Kerry.