Lift brand

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by drakeoz71, Apr 4, 2010.

1. drakeoz71

drakeoz71 Member

I plan to get a 6" lift on my truck. Ive narrowed it down to Fabtech, Skyjacker, and
    Superlift. I was wondering if yall could tell me if you have one of these and what you think about or just what youve heard about them.

2. j-schmizzle

j-schmizzle Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

i have the fabtech suspension lift. so far no complaints i got it at a good price from 4wheelonline.com at the time w/ no tax & no shipping charge.

3. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Check out BDS, they make a good lift too!

4. drakeoz71

drakeoz71 Member

All the BDS ive seen are just too expensive for me

5. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I've had my Skyjacker on my 05 Z-71 since January 2005 with 85,000 miles and no problems. If BDS had there non-lowering torson bar kit back in 2005 I would have used it because i like the idea of not lowering the T-bars. Safe your money a little longer for the BDS.

6. drakeoz71

drakeoz71 Member

Rough country has a 6" lift that doesnt drop the torsion bar. But ive heard that rough country is low quality.

7. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Rough COuntry has stepped up their game in the last year or two. They make some quality stuff now. OUt of those I would go with Fabtech tho

8. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

RoughCountry is low qaulity, SAVE your money and buy the BDS lift!!!

9. lancer

lancer Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

i just put a rough country on my truck and it looks great and was simple to install.

10. I would recommend the superlift i have had no trouble with my 6'' lift on my s10.