1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Lift brand

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by drakeoz71, Apr 4, 2010.

1. drakeoz71

drakeoz71 New Member

I plan to get a 6" lift on my truck. Ive narrowed it down to Fabtech, Skyjacker, and
    Superlift. I was wondering if yall could tell me if you have one of these and what you think about or just what youve heard about them.
  2. j-schmizzle

j-schmizzle New Member 1000 Posts

i have the fabtech suspension lift. so far no complaints i got it at a good price from 4wheelonline.com at the time w/ no tax & no shipping charge.
  3. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member 1000 Posts

Check out BDS, they make a good lift too!
  4. drakeoz71

drakeoz71 New Member

All the BDS ive seen are just too expensive for me
  5. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts

I've had my Skyjacker on my 05 Z-71 since January 2005 with 85,000 miles and no problems. If BDS had there non-lowering torson bar kit back in 2005 I would have used it because i like the idea of not lowering the T-bars. Safe your money a little longer for the BDS.
  6. drakeoz71

drakeoz71 New Member

Rough country has a 6" lift that doesnt drop the torsion bar. But ive heard that rough country is low quality.
  7. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member 1000 Posts

Rough COuntry has stepped up their game in the last year or two. They make some quality stuff now. OUt of those I would go with Fabtech tho
  8. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts

RoughCountry is low qaulity, SAVE your money and buy the BDS lift!!!
  9. lancer

lancer New Member

i just put a rough country on my truck and it looks great and was simple to install.
  10. Minnesota Mudder

Minnesota Mudder New Member

I would recommend the superlift i have had no trouble with my 6'' lift on my s10.