1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Lift Kit for Chevy Express van?

Discussion in 'Chevy Express Forum (GMC Savana)' started by stumpf246, Feb 25, 2011.

1. stumpf246

stumpf246 New Member

I have a 03 Chevrolet Express 3500 2wd. was wondering if they made a 2-4inch lift/leveling kit for these vans. any informations would be helpful. even if theres people out there who have done custom lifts on these vans if you could comment would be great. thanks
  2. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I haven't heard of any lift/ leveling kits for the 03+ express van, but I think the van might share the same platform as the Silverado/Tahoe/Suburabn/Sierrra etc... so maybe a lift/leveling kit for one of those trucks might work for your van??? Hopefully someone w/ more knowledge on the subject will chime in soon.
  3. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Try matching up the part numbers for the suspension pieces against a 3500 2wd pickup. I want to lower my '85, and finding a lowering kit for a 26 year old 1t van is a joke. However, with the book open, every piece from the van matches the same year 1t pickup.

Good luck,
  4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Quigley.com makes 4X4 van conversions. Maybe they can point you in the right direction.
  5. chucksrt

chucksrt New Member

i checked quigley and they only do new vans or pre owned ones with less than 50,000 miles. My guess is that they don't sell their parts they must install them?
  6. vannooch

vannooch Rockstar

7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

This would be sweet, but might have to be a custom job.
  8. wookee

wookee New Member

Ha nevermind, the boulder kit was already posted.... :sign0011:

U
    nfortunately it won't work with my AWD version. I think I'm stuck with just maxing out the torsion bars in the front and lifting blocks on the back. Hope that helps.
  9. CHEVYVANMAN

CHEVYVANMAN Rockstar 100 Posts

That kit is 5580 plus tax installed, now only if my van lives long enough to get it done!!!!!!