Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Lift question??

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Chevyman224, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Chevyman224

Chevyman224 Rockstar 100 Posts

What is the lift they use on the American Luxury Coach 2500 lift package?

2. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

i think it is just a 3" leveling kit or something. i would be wrong tho

3. Jimbo74

Jimbo74 Rockstar 100 Posts

on the 2500 i pretty sure its a 7 inch fabtech or a 6. if u click on the get a quote on the bottom right of the screen it tells u what lifts they use. i own a 1500 and i like there sport package. and i cant get any info out of them i just keep gettin sum woman who noes nothin bout trucks. she tried tellin me they use a 3 inch levelin kit on the 1500 from Truxxx well Truxxx only makes a 2.5 for the 1500s. and i would do business with them for nothin there prices are outragious. but good luck with ur truck and getin info out of american luxury coach