1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

lift/tires 2010 chevy

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by jessy, Apr 11, 2011.

1. jessy

jessy New Member

ive got a 2010 silverado with 7.5" suspension lift and 33x12.50x20 nitto mud grapplers and want to run the same tire just bigger like a 37x12.50x20 do i have enough lift the tires i got now rub a lil when i turn sharp please let me know anyone with the same truck and close to the same lift any info will help thanks.....dont know how to post pics but check out my profile if it will help
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
  2. Blackout07

Blackout07 New Member 100 Posts

No sir, they won't fit. If those 33's are rubbing, it's likely that the width and offset of your wheels are too much to even consider 37's.
  3. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

One way to fix the rubbing is to get some wheel spacers. It is not ideal but would move the wheel/tire out a little. Or you could get new rims with a different backspace.
  4. Blackout07

Blackout07 New Member 100 Posts

It's more likely that the wheels have too little backspacing, so wheel spacers would compound the issue.