Lift

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Country_Boy92, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Country_Boy92

Country_Boy92 Member

hey i was wondering at what height iwill i need to buy new hoses when i lift up my truck?

2. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You can do a leveling kit or 3'' body lift without doing any adjustments. If you do a 6'' lift or more just buy a kit and you'll be fine.

3. Country_Boy92

Country_Boy92 Member

body lifts leave a gap dont they?

4. ntbush83

They sell gap guard kits. Pretty cheap and heavy duty black rubber mounts where the gaps would show.

5. Country_Boy92

Country_Boy92 Member

sounds good.. you do suspension lft?

6. ntbush83

On my 94 I did a body lift and was nice because it was only 500 bucks for everything and I could do it myself. On this truck I just have a leveling kit and am running 33's so if I ever lift it anymore I'd probably do another body lift. Pretty happy with my old one. Unless they come out with an affordable suspension lift.

7. Country_Boy92

Country_Boy92 Member

well i had 2000 s10 on a 17" skyjacker lift on 44s but i new i had to buy new hoses for that.. ill put pics of it on here later your trucks nice tho

8. ntbush83

Yeah you know about lifts then. But thank you. Look forward to seein some pics!

9. Country_Boy92

Country_Boy92 Member

one sec ill put them up here

10. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

An S10 on 44s???? That's something I gotta see haha. Did the S10 have any issues pushing those big tires with its relatively small engine or did you do a v8 swap? Truck looks good after the accident btw.