For Sale Lifted 2010 Silverado LT 4x4 Crew Cab

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by tyschneid, Apr 4, 2012.

1. tyschneid

tyschneid New Member

I have typed this over and over so I am just going to include the link. Hope to find someone interested!

http://bn.craigslist.org/cto/2937234481.html

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

It was raining today but I will wash and wax and post plenty more pictures asap!

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Gotta say one Sweet ride... My Wife is living in Arlington Ht's Maybe I'll tell her to get it.....

3. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 Member 100 Posts

Nice truck, good luck on the sale.

4. tyschneid

tyschneid New Member

I had a chance to take some more pictures of both the exterior and interior today. Check out my photo album!!!

5. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Good looking ride....I hope it sells quickly!

6. tyschneid

tyschneid New Member

Getting the views but no bites!!! This bad boy has to go!!!

7. tyschneid

tyschneid New Member

Lets get some feedback here...am I asking too much for the truck???

8. Ridyn

Ridyn Rockstar 100 Posts

In my opinion you might be asking too much for it, only because it looks like you're trying to get close to your money back for the mods. Honestly, that's where you lose money and the fact that you're asking 30k+ for a vehicle that has 30k+ miles on it, yeah the lift and other gadgets are nice, but people care about mileage. Not only that, since it's been lifted and they see the check engine light on, they might think something is wrong with the truck. If I were you, i'd address the issue on the check engine light and lower your price a tad bit. I wouldn't go above 30k for the truck because it's already 2 years old, you lose almost 50% of value on a vehicle as soon as you sign those papers and drive away. So, if you didn't get a LTZ, Z71, or Tx Edition and you're asking that much for the truck...you better have some major engine and drive train work to go along with that price tag.

In 2008 I had a 2006 GTO that had 15k miles on it and it didn't sell very well. It had aftermarket parts on it as well, and some engine modifications with a reputable shop that did it too. Sold it for about 23k, and bought it at 32k.

Just my 2 cents, it's a GREAT truck you got there...just when people are looking for used and they see a "new" price like this, they will usually go for a new one with hardly any miles and no modifications, and full 100k 5 year warranty to go along with it.

9. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

As said above When I sold my 02 Avalanche it had 130K on her BUT it also had $30k in aftermarket into it Like the Full DTS Sound system at retail with install would be about $18K.. When I sold it in 08 I got $17,500 for it and thats after trying for 7 months on Craigslist and Ebay, It sold on Ebay.. fallrun 046.jpg

10. tyschneid

tyschneid New Member

I appreciate the input and I must clarify...the check engine light is NOT on! That picture was taken with the key in the on position and the truck not started. Like...when you turn the key and the whole dash lights up! Just to clarify for anyone out there!!!