Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Lifted 2014 Chevy Silverado Video & Photos

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by ChevyFan, Oct 12, 2013.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Lifted 2014 Chevy Silverado Video & Photos

I got a look at a new 2014 Silverado that's been lifted by a dealer and decked out with some carbon fiber panels and a few more things. Got a McGaughys lift kit and some sweet 20-inch XD rims and NITTO rubber as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2MKFF9aT1w

Lifted 2014 Chevy Silverado
    DSC_0060.jpg DSC_0062.jpg DSC_0063.jpg DSC_0067.jpg DSC_0068.jpg DSC_0069.jpg DSC_0070.jpg DSC_0072.jpg DSC_0076.jpg DSC_0078.jpg DSC_0079.jpg DSC_0080.jpg DSC_0081.jpg DSC_0082.jpg DSC_0083.jpg DSC_0085.jpg

(Sorry guys, I tried to merge two duplicate threads together and I delete them by mistake ... been running this forum since 2004 and that's never happened before)

- - - Updated - - -

You might think that's a soundtrack in the background, but no ... there were some girls in the background that just started to sing about me as I was doing the video. Go figure.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2013
  2. JimmyA

JimmyA Member 1 Year 100 Posts

My local dealer has a Black Sierra that has a similar lift and 35's, it is sweet looking! I walked around and discovered the window sticker, after reading the specs, it has 342's for gear ratio. This truck will feel weak as mine has 3.08's and I'm running 33's. I am real close to getting mine re-geared, $$$$$$$............But, it will be well spent.

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Where's you're local dealer?

4. JimmyA

JimmyA Member 1 Year 100 Posts

CLASSIC GMC, Texarkana tx

5. ChevyFan

Like I said, this Red truck was sold not much longer after I uploaded the video. I'm going back into Dallas today, I think they've got a few more lifted trucks to look at.