Lifted 2014 Silverado - Pics Included

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by 2011laserblue, Jun 20, 2013.

1. 2011laserblue

2011laserblue Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

To be honest I am not really wild about the new look as it sits from the factory. I do like the looks of the truck with a lift kit and some nice tires....it does look like a pretty beefy truck that way.

It will be interesting to see what some people do with them. I just cannot seem to get past the square wheel wells though. I know GM has always been more square than other manufacturers but these are literally square. I think it looks a little goofy even with the lift kit.

I like it...but certainly not enough to part way's with laser blue and replace it with a '14.

2. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Honestly this is the first 14' Silverado I've seen that I actually like! The overly square wheel wells are actually pretty attractive looking in my opinion, makes the stance of the truck look a little more bold and strong. However I HATEEEE the new headlights. It's like the NNBS and OBS mated and created some kind of mutant headlight. I wish they would've added a bit more curvature to it and made it resemble the "cat eye" lights from 03-07. But that's just me.

All in all a handsome truck. But I'm with [MENTION=48830]2011laserblue[/MENTION] , I have too much invested in my NNBS to even consider trading up to new. I like mine better anyway :money:

3. 98chevy33

98chevy33 New Member

That's awesome!

4. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

im not sold on the new look at all and as sad as it is to say my next will either be ford or dodge truck if i go and sell mine or ill have the 2015 mustang or a jeep in my yard if i decide to keep my truck

5. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

you wont see me in one, thats for sure.

ALex

6. 2k8z71

2k8z71 Rockstar 100 Posts

I saw one the other day driving down the 405 in LA (so I had ample time to check the exterior out lol) It doesn't look all that bad to me but it seems like the emblem on the tailgate is double the size of my NNBS. Removing that bowtie would be my first mod....that's for sure.

7. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I've heard n3bs or my preference gmt###, the second makes more sense to me. Still keeping an eye out for one of these in person.

8. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

Does it not have the same chassis and suspension as the 2013?

9. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

I actually like the looks of the 2014 Silverado, it is very aggressive looking. Are the wheel wells a bit too square, maybe, but the new Silverado pulls it off nicely.

10. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

What's the bed length on the new 1500 crew-cab? In some pics is looks like a regular 6' short bed but in others in looks like the really short 4' - or can you get either one?