1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Lifted Chevy Truck Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ChevyFan, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Rocketmanh5

Rocketmanh5 Rockstar 100 Posts

Figure I would take some more pictures and share them instead of the one I had on my work computer. 20131213_115646_edit0_zpsgkk2hli6.jpg 20131213_115638_edit0_zpsgntxm9eb.jpg
    2009 Silverado Z71 LouTex Edition (some reason had Texas badges inside, I've been the only owner, so no, no one added them) 6-ish" SuperJacker Lift (Skyjacker and Super Lift kit put together we had laying around new). 35-12.50-18 Fuel Mud Grippers on XD Bombs. No rubbing, no cutting besides making the front inner fender rounded toward the front.
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Great looking truck [MENTION=38604]Rocketmanh5[/MENTION]
  3. 91getsitdone

91getsitdone New Member

91 2in lift

Not much but it will look better after I get the rims I just ordered.

Attached Files:

4. RHeun

RHeun New Member

468876699896438.jpg
    '93 Blazer Silverado Edition, 6" Rancho lift, Rancho gas shocks, 35" Kevlars, Mickey Thompson 15x12.50 wheels, 7.4 L tbi
  5. squatchy

squatchy Member 100 Posts

5" rough country and a 1" tgc level, 285/65cooper at3 on stock wheels. Still clueless as to what I want for summer wheels/tires.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  6. Semioo

Semioo New Member

Terrible, some trucks are so aggressive. Nice look.
    I want do with mine but it's a 2wd...:neutral:
  7. squatchy

[MENTION=69634]Semioo[/MENTION] no worries lift that sucker up! I'd wager around 80% of the lifted 4x4s are just for cosmetics anyways and never see any offroad use.
  8. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Mine pretty much never goes off-road except for pics.:rofl: 2012-10-14_14-17-26_818.jpg
  9. squatchy

Are those n-fab or go rhino steps?
  10. Semioo

Semioo New Member

Haha:party::lol:.
    Great Truck [MENTION=54154]the phantom[/MENTION]. :great: Hood was hand made or original part?

I take a look on summit Racing but there is a lot of ref. and different prices.
    I want a body lift kit 3" + leveling kit.
    I see a leveling kit for +/- 500$ but for body lift there is many prices and items. I don't know wick body lift i need for my truck. For the moment it's not a priority.
    1st on my To Do list is : solve issue for my turn signal --> see my thread Gm electrical sub forum :)