Lifted Chevy Truck & SUV Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Kuntryboy, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Kuntryboy

Kuntryboy New Member

Hey guys, so i searched and searched and couldnt find a "Lifted only" picture thread so i decided to start one so ppl could post their lifted trucks here and tell everyone the lift specs and tire and wheel specs. all lifts including leveling kits too.

if there is another thread like this, someone please show me and ill try and delete this one.

I would start, but i dont have a picture of my truck.

Lets see em!
  2. ajarman

ajarman New Member

4" Rancho lift with 3/4" ReadyLift spacer, RS9000XL shocks, KMC XD Misfit 17x9 0 offset with 285/75R17 Toyo MT's (34.1x11.60) and they rub.

[​IMG]
  3. carmantx

carmantx New Member

3" body lift for now on the 2000 K2500. This truck is last in line for additional. Will finish convertible, GN, Blazer, then fun with the truck.

89 Blazer will be 4" all spring lift and 35x12.5x15 tires. If parts get here, it will be this weekend. (so this is a before pic)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. Blackout07

Blackout07 New Member

07 1500 4x4

6" BDS + 1" Top Gun Customz Leveling Kit + 3" P.A. Body Lift

325/60/20 Nitto Terras on 20x10 Mazzi Hulks - 37" Trail Grapps will be next.

[​IMG]
  5. alabamaxrebel

alabamaxrebel New Member

6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

6" Fabtech lift, Bilstein 5100 series shocks, Helo 835 wheels (17x8 w/ 0 offset), 315/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers (34.3", D-rated tire for ride quality). Front bumper plastic and interior fender well plastic required minor trimming to prevent rubbing when the steering wheel was turned hard right/left and the front shocks were compressed. Bushwacker 3" fender flares were added to keep the tires from hanging out and slinging crud/rocks all over the truck.

[​IMG]
  7. Kuntryboy

Kuntryboy New Member

Alabamaxrebel: those tips looks so BadAss man!!! i love em
  8. MTM

MTM New Member

4'' Rough Country suspension lift running 32x11.50 Maxxis Mudder Buckshots

Attached Files:

9. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member

I'm thinking bout getting this lift. How's the ride? And is it bolt in or weld in ? Your truck looks awesome
  10. MTM

MTM New Member

Who are you referring to?
  11. alabamaxrebel

alabamaxrebel New Member

Thanks man! It took me a few trips to the muffler shop to get them where I wanted them.
  12. Blue97chevy

Blue97chevy New Member

Ok i will jump in here. 97 silverado 2wd. Fabtech 7.5 lift and Hankook Dynapro ATM 315/70/17.....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  13. Blackout07

Blackout07 New Member

Very nice! That's a clean truck.
  14. MTM

MTM New Member

2'' Torsion Keys and 1'' rear blocks
    33x12.50 Dynapro Hankook M/T

IMG_2673.jpg
    IMG_2581.jpg
  15. Kuntryboy

Kuntryboy New Member

yea they look sick, what mufflers you running on your duals?
  16. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member

favorite one by far. I love those old trucks
  17. alabamaxrebel

alabamaxrebel New Member

I got the original pipe cut out behind the cats so I could put 2 pipes, and currently I'm running no muffler but I may be getting one soon
  18. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member

Ajar an, thought I replied to his post , my bad
  19. ajarman

ajarman New Member

Thanks man! The Rancho does require the front cross memeber to be removed and a new subframe bolted in its place. The ride is great and was even better when I set the adjustable ride shocks to my liking. I really liked that it had an add a leaf in the rear along with a block rather than just a 6" block. If you have any more question just let me know.
  20. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member

Can you get the front of the lift only, I'm gunna run a new leaf spring in the rear. I asked a buddy who has it today and he said itll be an easy job for me to do, thanks for the help