1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Lifted Chevy Truck & SUV Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Kuntryboy, Feb 15, 2012.

1. MTM

MTM Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

In my opinion i think your truck would look awesome with some black background projector headlight with halos. Just looks really good on black trucks.....I'm about to get some myself
  2. SWAT13

SWAT13 Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

yeah...the projector headlights do look sweet, but i have found in the past, they have an uneven projection of light and not as bright.
    idk...we'll see
  3. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

[​IMG]
    I love the tow mirrors I'm bout to smoke out the turn signals on mine today
  4. alabamaxrebel

alabamaxrebel Rockstar 100 Posts

www.am-autoparts.com

The ones my truck, only the big glass is powered, but for $150 for the pair, I love them!! I don't want to spend over $300 for the ones with the turn signals.
  5. Kuntryboy

Kuntryboy Member

sweet okay, i dont care for signals or outwards automatic adjustability, just the mirror part. i can adjust the telescope by hand
  6. carmantx

carmantx Member

89 Blazer is now taller. 4" all spring lift with 12.5x35 tires on stock ralley wheels.
    Also changed out all the old steering components with Moog parts. Much better now.
    Still more work to do, but this was a start.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  7. Kuntryboy

Kuntryboy Member

nice man^^ looks sick
  8. silverado469

silverado469 Rockstar ROTM Winner

4" Rancho lift with 325/60r18 (33x13) Falken Wildpeak A/T's

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Did you get a picture of your truck up here yet? [MENTION=42946]Kuntryboy[/MENTION]?
  10. Kuntryboy

Kuntryboy Member

@silverado469 that b1tch is bad Bo!!

edit:

[MENTION=1]Steve[/MENTION] sorry man the only one i got is my avatar picture, but its nothing special haha, still got my duelers on it and i swear they are gonna last me 100k miles!
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2012