1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Lifted Chevy Truck & SUV Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Kuntryboy, Feb 15, 2012.

1. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I am needing a built transmission for my mud truck, I have a lightly built 350 in my truck and I'm starting to lose my second transmissions reverse. Sounds like a good beas of a mud truck. And at all the mud bogs they do have quad runs, basically same thing as the truck's going through the pits but atv's and side by sides.

Okay, I gotcha, do a little research on EFI live DSP 5 switches, I have put one on a 03 duramax.
  2. Kuntryboy

Kuntryboy Member

wanted to ask a quick question yall: Can i put 285/70/18's on my stock 18'' z71 wheels? i have a leveling kit already installed and those tires are about 34x11.5's. if they wont fit then im gonna go with 275/70/18 which is about a 33.5x11.5

thanks
  3. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

you will be doing major trimming into the metal with that size tire i personally wouldnt go anything over a 33 and even then your at its limit since our trucks have squard fenders.
  4. Kuntryboy

Kuntryboy Member

alright thanks man, 275/70's it is
  5. DSpivey

DSpivey Rockstar 100 Posts

Ill jump in this thread....specs in sig
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  6. db3812

db3812 Rockstar

285/70/18's will fit. I'm running that tire w a leveling kit now and have 18x 9 xd monster wheels
  7. Kuntryboy

Kuntryboy Member

really? any trimming to do? i dont want the 275/70's anymore cause they are so skinny
  8. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Looks good! Those rims and tires are super sweet. Absolutely love them.
  9. DSpivey

DSpivey Rockstar 100 Posts

I dont get on here much, but i figured i would throw a couple more pics up from a recent show, and since I changed wheels and colormatched all my black plastic.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  10. SWAT13

SWAT13 Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Black Widow Edition

Specs in signature.........

Attached Files: