Lifting a reg cab question...

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by 1Shot, Jul 29, 2011.

1. 1Shot

1Shot Member

OK... I had to wait on a new truck and now that I am ready none of the local dealers have anything that I want, so know deals for me:( anyway on a positive note I will be getting a 2012 instead of a 2011... probably have to pay full price.

My question is, does anyone out there have a picture of a lifted reg cab and how high is it? I know alot of guy's do a basic 6" lift on extended and crews but how high looks good on a reg cab.

Thanks
    Michael

2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I can't remmember who it is on this site but someone does have a black NNBS reg. cab with a 6" lift and 35's. Regular cabs look taller with a 6" lift I think because of the shorter wheelbase. I like 'em! The only reason I bought a crewcab and not a regular cab is that my wife has kids.

3. 1Shot

1Shot Member

Yeah my 2005 Silverado was a crew cab and I liked it, for me about 95% of the time I am by myself in my truck and when i'm with the wife and kids were in her Tahoe, so I thought I'd same a few thousand and just go reg cab.

Hopefully whoever has the truck your talking about will read this thread and post a picture:money:

Thanks
    Michael

4. lancer

lancer Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

[​IMG]

thats my old 2006 with a 6" rough country and 315x70x17 BFG all terrains

5. Ridyn

Ridyn Rockstar 100 Posts

Don't regular cabs come with a V6 also? Yuck, but besides that..I think i've seen a lifted regular cab before and it looks pretty good. I don't know why someone would want a regular cab, i myself love having a bunch of space around me...i guess that comes from being a texan with tons of land around him at all times.

6. xsparky

xsparky Rockstar

Here is my 06 with fab tech lift with 315/70R/17 BFG all terrains. 2010-09-04-19.03.33.jpg Short bed

7. lancer

lancer Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

my 2006 in the picture above was a v6

8. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have the 6.0 in my reg. cab. My uncle has the 5.3 in his and my cousin has a 6.6.

9. chevy country

chevy country New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    mine has a bds 6 inch lift with 35s