1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Lifting a reg cab question...

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by 1Shot, Jul 29, 2011.

1. 1Shot

1Shot Member

OK... I had to wait on a new truck and now that I am ready none of the local dealers have anything that I want, so know deals for me:( anyway on a positive note I will be getting a 2012 instead of a 2011... probably have to pay full price.

My question is, does anyone out there have a picture of a lifted reg cab and how high is it? I know alot of guy's do a basic 6" lift on extended and crews but how high looks good on a reg cab.

Thanks
    Michael

2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I can't remmember who it is on this site but someone does have a black NNBS reg. cab with a 6" lift and 35's. Regular cabs look taller with a 6" lift I think because of the shorter wheelbase. I like 'em! The only reason I bought a crewcab and not a regular cab is that my wife has kids.

3. 1Shot

1Shot Member

Yeah my 2005 Silverado was a crew cab and I liked it, for me about 95% of the time I am by myself in my truck and when i'm with the wife and kids were in her Tahoe, so I thought I'd same a few thousand and just go reg cab.

Hopefully whoever has the truck your talking about will read this thread and post a picture:money:

Thanks
    Michael

4. lancer

lancer Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

[​IMG]

thats my old 2006 with a 6" rough country and 315x70x17 BFG all terrains

5. Ridyn

Ridyn Rockstar 100 Posts

Don't regular cabs come with a V6 also? Yuck, but besides that..I think i've seen a lifted regular cab before and it looks pretty good. I don't know why someone would want a regular cab, i myself love having a bunch of space around me...i guess that comes from being a texan with tons of land around him at all times.

6. xsparky

xsparky Rockstar

Here is my 06 with fab tech lift with 315/70R/17 BFG all terrains. 2010-09-04-19.03.33.jpg Short bed

7. lancer

lancer Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

my 2006 in the picture above was a v6

8. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have the 6.0 in my reg. cab. My uncle has the 5.3 in his and my cousin has a 6.6.

9. chevy country

chevy country New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    mine has a bds 6 inch lift with 35s