1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Lifting my rear seat

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by Burden33, May 14, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Burden33

Burden33 New Member 100 Posts

Ey guys im no really sure if u seen it on here or gmfullsize but im trying to lift my rear seat 2-3 inches so i cant start my sub box and cant remember hiw to do it.
  2. osgprometheus

osgprometheus New Member 100 Posts

What kind of vehicle we talkin about again?
  3. Burden33

Burden33 New Member 100 Posts

My truck is a 2008 chevy silverado
    Last edited: May 14, 2012
  4. Texas Edition

Texas Edition New Member

I know this topic is a couple months old, but if you still haven't lifted your seats, I am selling my fabricated lift blocks. They are made out of aircraft grade T6-6061 square aluminum. It's .25" thick so its extremely strong. I matched it up with Grade 8 bolts and nuts, which is stronger than factory. It raises your seats 3". You dont need to modify your rear hooks. I never painted them, so they are open to be painted to whatever color your interior is or wrap it in carpet.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  5. Texas Edition

Texas Edition New Member

Sorry to bump your old thread, but incase anyone wants this 3" seat raise kit I custom ordered and fabricated, I still have it for sale.
  6. Chevy13z71

Chevy13z71 New Member

ill take them if you still have them