1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

light control module or keyless entry module

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by fd8215, Apr 30, 2009.

1. fd8215

fd8215 New Member

I have a 97 chev silverado ext 4x4, does anyone know for sure if the interior light control module is incorporated into the keyless entry control module or is there still a seperate interior light control module, I called the gm dealership to price the parts,and they said they are only listing the keyless entry control module and they thing the lighting control is built into the keyless module.
    If anyone knows for sure pls let me know, I need to replace one of these to get my interior lights to work properly.

Thanks

John
  2. Dr_Zero

Dr_Zero New Member 100 Posts

I'm not sure what is going on with your truck but when I unlock the doors with my factory remote the dome lights come on in the truck and if I lock it with the remote they shut off right away vs being delayed.